Throughout this podcast we will cover:
- Secrets to Wellbeing Pathway Success
- We’ll explore strategies that help you turn your wellbeing pathway into a high-performing track.
- Empowering the Divine Feminine in You
- Learn proven techniques that help you set your lifestyle for success and overcome obstacles without life-interrupting intervention.
- Tools for Stress, Self-Care, and Wellbeing- to support you to reduce stress and transform self-sabotage to live an affirming life with joy
- Healthy Intimacy & Self-Care
- Learn proven techniques that help you love the skin you are in, support body positivity, and celebrate Sacred sensuality for healthier you.
- Wealth Mindset & Growth Strategies
- Know how to identify your financial weaknesses and leverage the profit-yielding strengths you naturally are born with- to foster soulful wealth building strategies.
- Much more will be covered throughout the future episodes!
About the host:
As an LGBT Afro-Jamaican Scholar, Healer, Teacher, and Manifestor, Sacred is no stranger to the life-altering importance of transforming the impacts of emotional and physiological abuse and of internalized stress and environmental prejudices and bias. She turned to healing arts, storytelling, and dance, with the support of a mom who placed her in several leadership programs to support her resiliency, prior to her mother developing severe mental and physical health issues. Her creative writing and dance performances include gracing the stage of Alvin Ailey World Dance Festival, WOW Cafe, Second Stage Theater, Malonga Dance School, etc. In addition, Sacred went through school in all honors programs, being a Minority in Medicine Scholar, and graduated top of her class from Union Theological Seminary, affiliated with Columbia University, in Psychiatry and Religion under the guidance of the acclaimed Dr. Cornel West, with her specialization in Holistic Psychology, and advanced training in Drama Therapy, Mind-Body Medicine, Stress-Reduction, and Business Management Strategy. After years of research, analysis, and leading personal and professional development programs to thousands of people globally, and her Instagram Ask Sacred reaching over 10k+, Sacred designed an educational model grounded in soulful leadership skill development, emotional intelligence, embodied equitable practices, and pragmatic actionable skills sets, that transforms people's lives and liberates them from the inside out, both personally and professionally. As an Interfaith Minister and graduate from Union Theological Seminary, with advanced training in mind-body stress reduction techniques and drama therapy, she is committed to fun, engaging ways to let loose in stressful times without isolation or losing your authentic self.
Sacred is regularly called upon by National panels as an expert presenter including NGLCC, NAPW, Association of Black Psychologists, and is the recipient of the Senator’s Proclamation for her commitment to health, with a specialization of social determinants of health for women and families. As seen on Essence Magazine, Business EOE Magazine, Business Equality Magazine, IHeartRadio, Her Future Summit-Grow with Google, MNN, Young Boss Brand, the Conscious Consultant, Time Inc TV, and alike.
Founding CEO, Senior Consultant, and Executive Coach, she is the proud founder of the Kuumba Health International Coaching Institute, a values based coaching company dedicated to bettering the lives of Visionaries and service-based business owners.
Your audience will resonate with Sacred Walker’s message that anyone can learn to maintain inner peace, purpose, passion, and prosperity while resiliently moving through life's challenges. With over fifteen years’ experience, it is Sacred Walker’s rare blend of professional experience and education mixed with personal knowledge, rare compassionate touch, and wisdom that helps her reach, teach, and inspire others so effectively. She has experience helping people to LOVE, as follows, and it is her personal experience of mastering the skills to cultivate inner peace, purpose, passion, and prosperous mindset through her healing overwhelming toxic stress and supporting the healing of others, that helps her so effectively reach, teach, and inspire others to thrive.